Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Want to boost your CV? Join SIFE SALFORD!

I remember the beginning of my studies - full of optimism, passion and....loads of free time, I was wondering what to do with it?!

Well, in my case the answer was students' organization - Marketing Science Forum which enabled me to enhance my marketing interest. Great people and challenging projects - this is what I can say in summary about that time.

Coming to the UK, I knew there is a great education level in the Universities, but also I heard there is so much to do here apart from studies. That's really truth - at Salford University there are plenty to student organizations to choose from, but my favourite one is SIFE Salford

This is an organisation focused around entrepreneurship skills, part of the international family of SIFE organisations in thousands of universities across the Globe.

I joined SIFE straight ahead and we started to actually build the SIFE Salford team. Now there is quite few of us - young entrepreneurs from North West with passion and willingness to help the local communities by projects like: teaching financial literacy, improving entrepreneurial skills or starting own business.

And there is a Prize too - every year we meet at the National and then (hopefully) World Contest and the best team with the best project wins money and a great point in CVs!!!

So, why not boosting you CV and improve your employability chances by joining SIFE Salford?

Check this out and join us today! www.sifesalford.org

No comments:

Post a Comment