Sunday, January 6, 2008

Meetings

During December and all the time just before Christmas we become 'family guys', trying to spend more time with our nearest friends and people we love.

There is nothing wrong with that, even if you are sick and you're using antibiotics (like me, for example).

First we had Maciek "Spider" and Lucas "Szczex" staying in our place just before their Graduation Ceremony. That was crazy time of partying and having fun.

Congratulations for Bachelor of Arts Degree

Toasts

Then, my work Manager, Jon invited Mario and me for a Christmas party. People here, in England are very traditional when talking about that kind of meetings. They spend nice time with colleagues, talking about Christmas, but also their problems, joy and everything else.

Secret Santa - wounderful way to show someone you like him/her

my team

me with the present

After coming back to Poland, I also had a lot of meeting with some 'old friends' I haven't seen for a long time. It was a time of joy and happiness that encouraged my positive energy for the next months.
Thank you, guys!

Spider and Paula

M&M

M&M and "Sowa"

No comments:

Post a Comment