Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...

White, snowing Christmas is probably a dream of many people in the world. Not all of them have this unique possibility to spend it in that 'white way'.

Not only I have this luck but also I could spend it with my family - those I love the most.

Unlike in other countries, Polish Christmas has something unbelievably magical. Is it snow, the closeness of the dearest ones, presents or twelve traditional meals during Christmas Eve's supper...I don't know that.

I do know, that I can not imagine my Christmas without all this....

This is also to say 'Thank you' to my Family, to each one of you, thanks to whom these days were so amazing
:*
Merry Christmas everyone!

with Asia and Mario's dad

M&M a present for their parents for this Christmas :)


Speaking about the Polish winter - here it is in its bright and unforgettable image:

Mummy skiing somewhere in the mountains

my parents and their friend appreciating white winter

No comments:

Post a Comment