Saturday, November 14, 2009

An Alternative Adventure...what inspires me

A big adventure of mine - my new work in a public relations agency is one of those inspiring adventures I love to take upon every day!

My job is my passion and I am not afraid to admit that!

And here is little something I would like to share with you - something that inspires me and helps to be creative at work.

This is a link to a great campaign prepared by Click5 agency for he brand of juices Tymbark. This is really cool (sorry, only in Polish), as the campaign puts together several intriguing communication channels and engages participants the way that they interact with the brand and stay connected to the brand for a couple of months.

So, here is the link and hopefully - next time I will be able to show you something of my own ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment