Sunday, July 20, 2008

What is Unique about Graduation Ceremony 2008 at University of Salford, Manchester?

It's been just few days that Mario, Kuba and I had our Graduation Ceremony as University of Salford Graduates, in the Lowry Theatre.

Happy Graduate

All those preparations, including planning the graduation ceremony, hiring the gown and hat, ordering tickets for our guests - my parents, all that was finalised with the Graduation Ceremony itself. That day was special mainly because I could celebrated it with those I love - Mario and my Parents.
First Class Degree from the University of Salford

Kuba, me, Mario in our Bachelor gowns


Graduates in Hoods

For those who think that Graduation Ceremony is just a boring event for friends and family I'd like to say that they need to feel that by themselves. Because when you are dressed up with a gown and hat and when you enter the Graduation Ceremony room, it is a unique feeling. Suddenly, you feel proud of yourself and your friends and realise that you have done something special.
proud Mom with us
by the Lowry Theatre

I mean that whether we like it or not, we live in the world where more and more people become secondarily illiterate because of the lack of access to education, as well as the society itself (concentrated around the consumption). In that reality, having a Degree form University is something special, something we should be proud of and celebrate that with people closest to our hearts!
Graduation Ceremony from inside

University of Salford Graduation Ceremony 2008 truly was unique event and it was not only because more than 400 people attended it, but most importantly, because we celebrated it together - as friends, members of family, mates. Mario and I celebrated our First Class Degrees and, with Kuba, first place in Management Simulation game. That was special to us. An was to you? I'm sure you have something special to be remembered about this Graduation Ceremony at University of Salford.
Yeah! Feels good!

Mario and his pure happiness

M&M celebrating

Here is to my parents to whom I dedicate that Ceremony and my Degree overall. Thank you for being there with me. Thank you for being "there" always!
:*
with Mom and Dad

1 comment:

  1. Howdy,

    I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]martakaras.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research points that nearly 60% of all United States grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

    About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

    ReplyDelete